The administration of T.R.C. is practised by the Director and the Scientific Council, which is constituted by the Director, the Heads of Researching Sectors of Technology and by one researcher - representative from the Scientific Personnel of the local T.E.I.
The Scientific Council has the following duties:
- Every 2 years, it forms the researching and developmental program of T.R.C., which is being submitted for approval to the Minister of National Education and Religions.
- It estimates the annual researching work of T.R.C. and submits a relative report to the Minister of National Education and Religions.
- It approves the budget, assessment and the balance-sheet of T.R.C.
- It forms the internal regulation of operation of T.R.C. and submits it for approval to the Minister of National Education and Religions.
- It has the economic management of T.R.C. and decides about the posting of personnel with work contracts of private right of definite time.
- The tenure of members of the Scientific Council is three years and it can be renewed.
Spiliotis Xenofon - Director of T.R.C. of Thessally
Department/School: Department of Infrustructure Engineering
Working Object:Department of Infrastructure Engineering
"Physical processes”, “Chemical Technology”, “ Building materials technology”, "Natural resources"
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: +302410684330
Assistant Professor of the Department of Plant Production of T.E.I. of Thessaly
Phone: +30 2410684283
Associate Professor of Business Administration, T.E.I. of Thessaly
Personal Web Site:
e-mail : email@example.com
Phone: +30 2410684585